As business owners we’re often accused of over complicating things – sometimes with good reason.
Those of who are regular readers to my blog know that, as a performance coach and business mentor I advocate solutions which are simple but effective such as how to achieve your business objectives in less than 30 hours a week and having everything you need on a single page to enable owner managers to enjoy a better work/life balance.
Below are five things I can’t live without in order to achieve the above hat-trick of goals:
1. My Mobile Devices
- E-mails, LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter keep me connected
- Google mail and iPad notes boost my productivity – goodbye to tons of scribed sheets of paper
- My mobile devices give me fun playing bridge, catching up on TV, doing crosswords
2. My Wheels
- My Range Rover (poor man’s Rolls) is safe and secure
- It travels in style and gives me the freedom of the road
- It tows the caravan beautifully
3. My Fountain Pen
- The pen, nib and ink allow me to be Individual,
- It makes communication special – thank you cards, birthday greetings, bereavements.
- Its part of the creative process, bringing ideas to life as they flow onto the page
4. My Koga World Traveller bike
- Provides freedom, adventure – and the best workout
- It’s a vehicle to meet the most interesting people
- Gives me car free shopping – I can get a week’s shopping in the panniers
5. Rooi Boss / Redbush Tea
- Natural, caffeine free, no more frayed nerves and disturbed sleep
- Healthy reminder to others who enjoy a tea or coffee with me
- Refreshing and energising, you know it’s doing you good
What are the things you cannot live without? Share them with us below or send a tweet to @richardwhatif on Twitter.